My SiteMy BlogMy email

 


CHEZ MUI
Blog of my bro
BLOG YOURSELF
The blog of my (fully appreciated) digital design prof
AMANI'S WORLD
A big Japan fan with a big dream
ABED HAMDAN LIFE
A "7afartaly" Blog
JORDAN WATCH
Batir explains it all!
THE BLACK IRIS
The virtual home of Nas
JORDAN, I WILL BE BACK
Jordanian-pride blog of Mohanned
MOEY HYPERVENTILATING
Blogging from Amman
SUGAR CUBES
The blog of a Jordanian-Palestinian Muslim girl
HALWASAT HAMEDE
If everything seems to be going well...
IBRAHIM'S OBSERVATORY
Here he locates all what pass by him… and all what he passes by
ONE PIECE WORLD
Blog of Japan-lover and JUST-CS-student Ahmad Akour ;)
JUST
Link to my university
 
A proud member of:
- Jordan Blogs  
- Qwaider Planet  
- Jordan's Free Voices  
- Sawtona

 

 

Foxkeh

 

Powered by Blogger

This blog is TOTALLY designed by me.

 

 


Sunday, February 18, 2007

TiggerFor sure, you've listened to many stupid news last month, but one of them appeared with more emphasis on several US media, international newspapers and internet sites, the one regarding Tigger of Winnie The Pooh.

I'm not a big Disney fan, and I've never enjoyed watching Winnie The Pooh, I don't know why, but sometimes this cartoon saddened me! However, this time I'm definitely with Tigger.

All we know the world is full of injustices, and this is a tragic example: Tigger has been accused of punching and hitting a boy's face, during a pose for a photo.

Watch The VideoWell, I watched the video, and it's so evident that Tigger did not punch the kid's face, it kindly touched him after losing balance. And the so-named "boy" is a 14 year kid, has found nothing better than to visit Disneyland and take a photo with a two-meter tall plush. And then, for what reason should Tigger hit a boy?

The fact that there is a man who has to wear in a ridicule way, to get an underpaid salary and an underestimated job is a good reason, and that hundreds of nasty small boys peeve him daily and he must grin and bear it. So, little poor boy, do you know what I think? If I were Tigger, I would really break your face!

(If you're a Tigger fan you can subscribe to this fanlisting, visit this site or watch this movie).

Labels:

standing up for tigger! That's fantabulous:)

oh salam it seems we will open a Tigger fan club in Jordan

Post a Comment

<<Home